2020 third quarter financial informationNov 5, 2020
- Solid rebound in Cable businesses and sound execution in High Voltage
- Fully operational units, despite lockdowns, to support solid backlog across all businesses
- Updated 2020 Guidance: narrowed EBITDA range to between 320 and 360 million euro, improved Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) and enhanced Free Cash Flow (FCF)
- Standard sales of 1,407 million euros in third-quarter 2020, representing organic growth of +5.6% against second-quarter 2020 and -9.8% year-on-year
- Cable activity standard sales of 1,249 million euros in third-quarter 2020, representing organic growth of +9.1% against second-quarter 2020 and -8.4% year-on-year
- Fully loaded High Voltage Subsea adjusted backlog of 1.5 billion euro with visibility beyond 18 months
Paris La Défense, November 5, 2020 – Today, Nexans announced its sales figures for the third quarter of 2020. Commenting on the Group's performance, Christopher Guérin, Nexans' Chief Executive Officer, said:
“ In the midst of adversity, Nexans is demonstrating its ability to accelerate its transformation, further strengthen its resilience, improve cash generation and maintain a healthy financial structure such that, today, we are able to confirm or improve our full-year 2020 guidance. In the third quarter, our businesses held up well, as we effectively executed our strategy, despite the growing impact of the pandemic. We are fully committed to the health and safety of our people and to providing the best services and solutions to our key customers, globally. Also, we confirm Nexans Capital Markets Day, to be held as previously announced, on February 17, 2021. On that occasion, we will further elaborate on the exciting new steps of our strategy. ”
Christopher GuérinNexans' Chief Executive Officer
A conference call has been organized on November 5 2020.
To listen to the conference, you can download the MP3 recording of this call on the right.
Audio recording of the conference call Q3 2020-11-05Download
Select your country to find our products and solutions