2019 Annual Shareholders' MeetingMar 15, 2019
The Annual Shareholders' Meeting took place on Wednesday May 15, 2019 at 2:30 pm at "Coeur Défense" conference centre, Hermes Amphitheater (level -1),110, Esplanade du Général de Gaulle, 92400 Courbevoie, France.
The meeting was chaired by Georges Chodron de Courcel, Chairman of the Board of Nexans.
- Result of the vote May 15, 2019 (In French)
- 2019 Annual Shareholders' meeting presentation
- Quorum May 15, 2019 (in French)
Learn more about this:
Erratum to the notice of meeting of the 2019 shareholders' meeting
In the enclosed document, Nexans produces the notice of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of May 15th, 2019, after correction of printing typos on pages 13 and 59
Documentation relating to the Shareholders' Meeting
- Shareholders' meeting notice:
The shareholders’ meeting notice includes in particular the agenda for the shareholders’ meeting of May 15, 2019, the draft resolutions, the report of the Board of directors on the draft resolutions and the presentation of Board candidates"
- Shareholders' meeting prior notice - BALO (in French)
- Information relating to the number of shares and voting rights on the date of publication of the prior notice of the General Meeting of May 15, 2019
- Voting Form Specimen
- Shareholders' meeting notice - BALO (in French)
- Report on the share capital increase reserved to group employees « Act 2018 » (in French)
Documents established by Statutory Auditors
- Declaration on compensations (in French)
- Declaration on payments made under Article 238 bis of French Tax Code (in French)
- Report on the draft resolution relating to the capital reduction (resolution 18) (in French)
- Report on the issuance of shares and equity securities (resolutions 19 to 24) (in French)
- Report on the capital increase reserved for employees (resolution 25) (in French)
- Report on the capital increase reserved for a credit institution for the purpose of implementing a SAR type alternate formula in favor of certain foreign employees (resolution 26) (in French)
- Report on the authorization to grant performance shares (resolution 27) (in French)
- Report on the authorization to grant free shares (resolution 28) (in French)
- Additional report on the share capital increase reserved to employees « Act 2018 » (in French)
Presentation of the new candidates to Nexans' Board of Directors
Meet them in these short videos.
- Oscar Hasbun
- Anne-Sophie Hérelle
- Jean Mouton
Select your country to find our products and solutions