Sao Paulo Metro
Hyundai Rotem to develop 14 new six-car driverless trains on the Line Four of the Sao Paulo subway, for the next FIFA World Cup and Olympics in Brazil.
- improve its rolling stock to safely welcome the large crowds that will attend the two events;
- first driverless train technology used in Sao Paulo.
- Nexans FLAMEX® range will provide power, control and jumper cables; they have been designed with safety in mind;
- strong support by local sales organisation;
- high level of technical support and ability to be fully reactive.
Select your country to find our products and solutions