HSL Zuid Netherlands
- Dedicated 100 km high speed rail line between Antwerp (Belgium) and Amsterdam (The Netherlands), allowing the Thalys network to link Paris – Brussels – Cologne – Amsterdam.
- A new 7.2 km submerged tunnel under the Netherlands’ Green Heart Pasture Reserve.
- All cables must be halogen-free, armoured and had to be delivered immediately.
- Siemens wanted one single contact within Nexans.
- Deliveries from plants in Germany, Lebanon, Turkey and Belgium, all through one single quote.
- Fast reaction times.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Ivory Coast
- North West Africa