Nexans makes two new appointments to its Executive CommitteeDec 6, 2019
- Vincent Dessale is appointed Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Senior Executive Vice President of Building & Territories (B&T) Northern Business Group
- Ragnhild Katteland is appointed Executive Vice President, Subsea & Land Systems Business Group
- Both appointments are effective January 6, 2020
- Benjamin Fitoussi, currently Chief Operating Officer and Senior Executive Vice President of B&T Northern Business Group, has decided to leave the company end of January 2020
Paris La Défense, December 6, 2019 — Nexans announced today changes to its Executive Committee.
Vincent Dessale is appointed Chief Operating Officer and Senior Executive Vice President of Building & Territories Northern Business Group.
Vincent Dessale joined Nexans in 2001. He held various key positions in Supply Chain in Europe before heading Operations in South Korea in 2006, and extending his responsibilities to the Asia-Pacific area in 2009. In 2012, he was appointed Chief Operating Officer of Submarine High Voltage Business and, then in 2014, Executive Vice President of the Subsea Energy Systems Business Line before being appointed Senior Executive Vice President, Subsea & Land Systems Business Group in February 2018. Vincent Dessale will start his new role on January 6, 2020.
Ragnhild Katteland will join the Nexans Executive Committee, replacing Vincent Dessale as Executive Vice President, Subsea & Land Systems Business Group.
Ragnhild has held various management positions in Engineering, Sales, Purchasing and Projects Management since she joined Nexans (previously Alcatel) in 1993.
In 2011 she was appointed Project Director for the Submarine High Voltage Business Line, and since then, has held Vice President roles in Technical & Project operations and Subsea Energy Systems Business Line.
Since March 2018, Ragnhild has been Vice President of Subsea & Land Systems Business Group, and CEO of Nexans Norway since September 2019. She will retain her CEO Norway role as she starts her new position on January 6, 2020.
Benjamin Fitoussi, currently COO and Senior Executive Vice President, has decided to take on new challenges outside the Group and will leave Nexans end of January 2020.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories