Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories
Mixed Shareholders’ Meeting of May 15, 2019May 15, 2019
Paris La Defense, May 15, 2019 – Nexans Mixed Shareholders’ Meeting, held on May 15, 2019 in Paris La Défense, at Coeur Defense Conference Centre, approved all the 29 resolutions proposed to the shareholders by the Board of Directors. The detailed results of the vote will be available in the following days online on www.nexans.com/2019asm.
Shareholders approved in particular resolutions related to the renewal of the term in office as members of the Board of Directors of Hubert Porte, independent director, and the appointments as directors of Jean Mouton, independent director, Oscar Hasbún Martinez, director proposed by the shareholder Invexans Limited (UK), and Bpifrance Participations, represented by Anne-Sophie Hérelle, for a four-year term.
The shareholders approved the payment of a dividend of 0.30 euro per share, to be paid on May 21, 2019 (ex-dividend date: May 17, 2019).
The replay of the General Meeting with an English translation will be available soon on Nexans’ website at www.nexans.com.
Following the Shareholders’ Meeting, the Board of Directors met and appointed Jean Mouton as Chairman. It also decided on the following changes in the composition of the Board committees:
- Audit, Accounts and Risk Committee: Kathleen Wantz-O'Rourke (Chairwoman), Hubert Porte and Francisco Perez Mackenna;
- Appointments, Compensation and Corporate Governance Committee: Anne Lebel, lead independent director (Chairwoman), Bpifrance Participations represented by Anne-Sophie Hérelle, Fanny Letier, Colette Lewiner and Francesco Perez Mackenna;
- Strategy and Sustainable Development Committee: Oscar Hasbún Martinez (Chairman), Bpifrance Participations represented by Anne-Sophie Hérelle, Marc Grynberg, Colette Lewiner and Francisco Perez Mackenna.
The composition of the Transformation Committee remains unchanged.
July 24, 2019: 2019 First Half Results
November 7, 2019: Third quarter 2019 financial information