2016 Full-Year ResultsFeb 9, 2017
- Operating margin up 24% year on year to 242 million euros despite a 1.2% organic decrease in sales volumes. Excluding the Oil & Gas sector – which declined by 27% – overall consolidated sales rose by 0.7%.
- Return to profit for the Group, with 61 million euros in net income for the year versus a 194 million euro net loss in 2015.
- Net debt stable at 211 million euros at December 31, 2016, despite an 86 million euro cash outflow for restructuring costs.
- Proposed dividend of 0.5 euro per share.
Download the full statement on the right.
Download all reladed documents on the page below
pdf - 527.4 kB
2016 Full-Year ResultsDownload
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories