Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories
Mixed Shareholders’ Meeting held on May 15, 2014May 15, 2014
Paris, May 15, 2014 – Nexans Mixed Shareholders’, held on May 15, 2014, approved all resolutions proposed to the shareholders by the Board of Directors. The detailed results of the vote will be available in the following days online on www.nexans.com/ag2014.
The shareholders approved resolutions related to the following subjects:
- The renewal of the term in office as member of the Board of Directors of Mrs. Veronique Guillot-Pelpel (independent Director) for a term of four years.
- Appointment of Mrs. Fanny Letier as member of the Board of Directors for a term of four years (candidate proposed by Bpifrance) and Mr. Philippe Joubert (independent Director).
- The renewal for eighteen months of the delegation granted to the Board of Director to implement the international employee saving policy as well as the long term incentive policy for the main executives of the Group, in accordance with the terms and limitations consistent with past practices.
- Amendment of article 21 of the articles of association excluding the double voting rights by way of derogation to article L. 225-123 of the Commercial Code adopted on March 29, 2014.
In addition, the shareholders approved the principle to launch in 2014 an employee-shareholder operation involving a capital increase reserved for Group employees, through the emission of a maximum of 400,000 new shares, which may be completed early 2015. This would be the sixth employee shareholder operation carried out by the Group at the international level. Employees may be given the opportunity to subscribe to a structured “leverage effect” formula, the same as the one proposed in 2010 and 2012, guaranteeing the amount invested by the employees. Subject to approval from the AMF (French market authority), the shares would be subscribed through a Corporate Trust Fund at a unit price including a 20% discount to the reference share price (unless local regulations require otherwise).
- July 25, 2014 : First half-year result 2014