Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories
Nexans’ 2012 Registration document - Mixed Shareholders’ Meeting of May 14th, 2013Apr 4, 2013
Paris, April 4, 2013 – Nexans’ 2012 Registration document has been registered with the AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers) on April 3, 2013. It is available to the public in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and is available online on Nexans’ website (www.nexans.com/2012rd) and on the AMF website (www.amf-france.org).
This Registration document includes the 2012 annual financial report, the Chairman’s report prepared in accordance with article L. 225-37 paragraph 6 of the Commercial Code in connection with corporate governance, internal control and risk management, the statutory auditors’ reports and the information related to their fees.
Nexans Mixed Shareholders’ Meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 14th, 2013 at 3.00 pm in the Claude Levi-Strauss theatre of the quai Branly museum (37, quai Branly, 75007 Paris).
Resolutions proposed at this Shareholders’ Meeting include in particular:
- the payment of a dividend of 0.50 euro per share (ex-date May 17 and payment date May 22, 2013),
- the renewal of the mandates as directors of Jérôme Gallot (independent director) and Francisco Pérez Mackenna (candidate proposed by Madeco, main shareholder of the Company).
The notice of this Mixed Shareholders’ Meeting is scheduled to be published on the official journal (Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires - BALO) on April 5, 2013. It includes the proposed agenda and text of the resolutions together with the conditions for participating and voting at this Meeting. This notice will be available online on Nexans’ web site (www.nexans.com/2013asm).
A detailed description of the resolutions proposed to the shareholders, in particular the financial authorizations, are included in the Board’s report on the aforementioned resolutions, available at the same Internet section.
The other documents and information related to this Meeting may be consulted by the shareholders in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. A replay of the Shareholders’ Meeting with an English translation will be available on Nexans web site (www.nexans.com).
- April 25, 2013: First-quarter 2013 sales figures
- May 14, 2013: Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting
- May 30, 2013: Individual shareholder information meeting in Lille*
- July 25, 2013: First-half 2013 results
* Approximate date to be confirmed