Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories
Power networks - SubseaDec 6, 2018
Nexans strengthens its focus on Inspection, Maintenance and Repair (IMR) services with a dedicated team of IMR experts
The new IMR team supports submarine high voltage cabling and connectivity projects worldwide with emergency response services, a 24/7 hot-line and fast-track mobilization.
Power networks - SubseaDec 4, 2018
Nexans confirms its position as a key global supplier of deepwater mass-impregnated cabling systems with a 100-million-euro contract in the Philippines
Nexans has been awarded a full turnkey contract to reinforce the national grid of the Philippines. The scope includes manufacturing, delivery and installation of 350 kV high voltage direct current (HVDC) mass-impregnated (MI) submarine cable in water depth up to 650 m for the submarine link of the Mindanao-Visayas Interconnection Project.
Telecom networks - InfrastructuresDec 3, 2018
Jean-Jacques Sage, Nexans Products & Solutions Marketing Manager, explains why the next generation of wireless telecom network will rely more than ever on cable.
Power networks - Land HVNov 30, 2018
Nexans High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) cable systems are set to play a key role in Germany’s energy transition following their qualification for use at the highest voltage to date.
GovernanceNov 29, 2018
Nexans announces a new management team to drive its new strategic roadmap and build future successes
• Following the presentation of the Group’s strategic roadmap on November 9th 2018, Nexans creates and appoints an Executive Committee of 12 people replacing the two previous governance bodies: the Management Board and the Management Council which were composed of 22 members.
• The new Executive Committee will reflect the strategic importance of the Group's relationship with its customers, its markets and its ambition to evolve the Company’s business model.
• The Executive team will focus on improving the Group’s competitiveness through constant cost discipline, ensuring sustainable and profitable growth through strategic resource allocation, and implementing a recovery plan for underperforming activities.
Power networks - SubseaNov 28, 2018
Nexans secures a 111-million-euro turnkey submarine cable project for Greece’s Cyclades Islands power interconnection
• ADMIE has awarded Nexans a €111 million contract for an interconnector between the Greek city Lavrion and the island of Syros.
• The complete turnkey project includes the design, manufacturing, installation and protection of a 150 kV high voltage alternating current (HVAC) three-core submarine power cable with a fibre optical element.
AutomationNov 27, 2018
• Nexans MOTIONLINE® Industrial Ethernet cables provide a complete range of static and dynamic connection solutions developed to cover all levels of the industrial automation pyramid.
• The extended MOTIONLINE® range has been made possible as a result of cooperation between Nexans’ specialized automation cable facilities in Nuremberg (Germany), Pioltello (Italy) and Fumay (France).
Power networks - SubseaNov 21, 2018
Red Eléctrica de España awards Nexans with a turnkey contract worth around 50M Euros to manufacture and install an interconnection cable between Majorca and Menorca
The turnkey contract worth around 50 million euros covers engineering, design, supply, installation and testing of the interconnection
CompanyNov 19, 2018
The bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. Beneath Dubai. In the Amazon riverbed. Nexans cables can take you to some pretty amazing places. See for yourself, visit www.nexanstour.com.
GovernanceNov 19, 2018
The Nexans Board of Directors has appointed today Marc Grynberg as member of the company Strategy and Sustainable Development Committee.