Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories
GovernanceNov 29, 2018
Nexans announces a new management team to drive its new strategic roadmap and build future successes
• Following the presentation of the Group’s strategic roadmap on November 9th 2018, Nexans creates and appoints an Executive Committee of 12 people replacing the two previous governance bodies: the Management Board and the Management Council which were composed of 22 members.
• The new Executive Committee will reflect the strategic importance of the Group's relationship with its customers, its markets and its ambition to evolve the Company’s business model.
• The Executive team will focus on improving the Group’s competitiveness through constant cost discipline, ensuring sustainable and profitable growth through strategic resource allocation, and implementing a recovery plan for underperforming activities.
GovernanceNov 19, 2018
The Nexans Board of Directors has appointed today Marc Grynberg as member of the company Strategy and Sustainable Development Committee.
Financial informationNov 9, 2018
Nexans announces a transformation roadmap that will allow the change of its value delivery model. Built on the market megatrends that spell out the future growth cycles of the industry, this new roadmap will help build a unique positioning for Nexans as well as drive customer and shareholder value.
FinanceNov 9, 2018
Nexans announces sales of 1,613 million euros for the third quarter of 2018, compared to 1,544 million euros in 2017.
Regulatory informationAug 6, 2018
Paris La Défense, August 6, 2018 – The prospectus for admission to trading on the regulated market of Euronext Paris of a bond of € 325 million bearing interest at 3.75% per annum and maturing on August 8, 2023, was approved by the AMF under number 18-361.
Regulatory informationAug 1, 2018
Paris La Défense, August 1, 2018 – Nexans successfully placed a € 325 million bond issue today. This fixed rate issue has a maturity of 5 years (August 8, 2023 term) and an annual coupon of 3.75 % p.a..
FinanceJul 26, 2018
Paris La Défense, July 26, 2018 – Today, Nexans is issuing its financial statements for the six months ended June 30, 2018, as approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting chaired by Georges Chodron de Courcel on July 25, 2018.
GovernanceJul 4, 2018
Paris La Défense, July 4th, 2018 - The Board of Directors of Nexans, during its meeting of July 3, 2018 chaired by Georges Chodron de Courcel, decided to appoint Christopher Guérin as Chief Executive Officer. He will take office on 4 July 2018.
Financial informationJun 18, 2018
Paris La Défense, June 18, 2018 – Considering the abrupt deterioration of the high voltage project activities forecast for the second half of 2018, the Group presently anticipates for the full year a stable level of sales and a consolidated EBITDA that could reach 350 million euros versus 411 million euros in 2017
GovernanceMay 22, 2018
The Nexans Board of Directors decided on May 17, 2018 to appoint Oscar Hasbún Martínez as censor.