Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories
Power networks - DistributionFeb 13, 2019
Nexans awarded over 190-million-euro worth of contracts to reinforce distribution networks in Europe and Latin America
Over the next two years, Nexans will supply medium and low voltage cables for the development of electricity distribution networks of one of the world’s biggest utility companies. The contracts awarded as part of a frame agreement cover numerous countries in Europe and Latin America. Nexans’ innovative POWERBOOST™ MV cable technology will make its debut in projects for Italy.
Regulatory informationJan 24, 2019
Stronger focus on operational efficiencies and competitiveness.
Leaner, more agile and cost-effective organization.
Regulatory informationDec 12, 2018
Nexans signed a € 600 million Revolving Credit Facility with 11 of its core banks for a period of five years, thereby extending the tenor of the Group’s access to liquidity until 2023.
GovernanceNov 29, 2018
Nexans announces a new management team to drive its new strategic roadmap and build future successes
• Following the presentation of the Group’s strategic roadmap on November 9th 2018, Nexans creates and appoints an Executive Committee of 12 people replacing the two previous governance bodies: the Management Board and the Management Council which were composed of 22 members.
• The new Executive Committee will reflect the strategic importance of the Group's relationship with its customers, its markets and its ambition to evolve the Company’s business model.
• The Executive team will focus on improving the Group’s competitiveness through constant cost discipline, ensuring sustainable and profitable growth through strategic resource allocation, and implementing a recovery plan for underperforming activities.
GovernanceNov 19, 2018
The Nexans Board of Directors has appointed today Marc Grynberg as member of the company Strategy and Sustainable Development Committee.
Financial informationNov 9, 2018
Nexans announces a transformation roadmap that will allow the change of its value delivery model. Built on the market megatrends that spell out the future growth cycles of the industry, this new roadmap will help build a unique positioning for Nexans as well as drive customer and shareholder value.
FinanceNov 9, 2018
Nexans announces sales of 1,613 million euros for the third quarter of 2018, compared to 1,544 million euros in 2017.
Regulatory informationAug 6, 2018
Paris La Défense, August 6, 2018 – The prospectus for admission to trading on the regulated market of Euronext Paris of a bond of € 325 million bearing interest at 3.75% per annum and maturing on August 8, 2023, was approved by the AMF under number 18-361.
Regulatory informationAug 1, 2018
Paris La Défense, August 1, 2018 – Nexans successfully placed a € 325 million bond issue today. This fixed rate issue has a maturity of 5 years (August 8, 2023 term) and an annual coupon of 3.75 % p.a..
FinanceJul 26, 2018
Paris La Défense, July 26, 2018 – Today, Nexans is issuing its financial statements for the six months ended June 30, 2018, as approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting chaired by Georges Chodron de Courcel on July 25, 2018.