Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories
GovernanceMar 21, 2019
Nexans Board of Directors, at a meeting held on March 19th 2019 under the chairmanship of Georges Chodron de Courcel, unanimously decided to appoint a lead independent director in the person of Anne Lebel, chair of the Appointments, Compensation and Corporate Governance Committee of the Board.
GovernanceFeb 19, 2019
Proposal to the shareholders' meeting of May 15th, 2019 to elect Jean Mouton as a director in view of his future appointment as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Upon recommendation of the Appointments, Compensation and Corporate Governance Committee, the Nexans Board of Directors has resolved to propose the election of Jean Mouton as a director, to the shareholders' meeting of May 15th, 2019, in view of his future appointment as Chairman of the Board. If appointed, Jean Mouton, will succeed Georges Chodron de Courcel who has reached the age limit set by the Company Bylaws.
GovernanceNov 29, 2018
Nexans announces a new management team to drive its new strategic roadmap and build future successes
• Following the presentation of the Group’s strategic roadmap on November 9th 2018, Nexans creates and appoints an Executive Committee of 12 people replacing the two previous governance bodies: the Management Board and the Management Council which were composed of 22 members.
• The new Executive Committee will reflect the strategic importance of the Group's relationship with its customers, its markets and its ambition to evolve the Company’s business model.
• The Executive team will focus on improving the Group’s competitiveness through constant cost discipline, ensuring sustainable and profitable growth through strategic resource allocation, and implementing a recovery plan for underperforming activities.
GovernanceNov 19, 2018
The Nexans Board of Directors has appointed today Marc Grynberg as member of the company Strategy and Sustainable Development Committee.
GovernanceJul 4, 2018
Paris La Défense, July 4th, 2018 - The Board of Directors of Nexans, during its meeting of July 3, 2018 chaired by Georges Chodron de Courcel, decided to appoint Christopher Guérin as Chief Executive Officer. He will take office on 4 July 2018.
GovernanceMay 22, 2018
The Nexans Board of Directors decided on May 17, 2018 to appoint Oscar Hasbún Martínez as censor.
GovernanceNov 29, 2017
The Nexans Board of Directors decided to appoint Anne Lebel as censor with a view to proposing her candidature as member of the Board of Directors to the 2018 shareholders’ general meeting.
GovernanceOct 30, 2017
The France Group Committee (Works Council) appointed Angéline Afanoukoé as Director representing employees on the Nexans Board of Directors.
GovernanceJan 19, 2017
The Nexans Board of Directors decided yesterday to appoint Marc Grynberg as censor with a view to proposing his candidature as a non executive member of the Board of Directors to the 2017 shareholders’ general meeting.
GovernanceFeb 17, 2016
Paris, February 17, 2016 - During the Board of Directors meeting on February 17th 2016, Frédéric Vincent announced his decision to end his term as Chairman of the company and as director effective 31st March 2016 and to retire.