Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories
Oil and Gas - Upstream subseaFeb 28, 2020
Nexans awarded a significant Purchase Order to supply the HV submarine power cables for Marjan field in Arabian Gulf
Nexans will provide 180 km 230 kV cables for the mega-project in the Marjan oil and gas field in Saudi Arabia. Submarine power cables will feature an internal fiber optical element
Oil and Gas - Upstream subseaAug 28, 2019
Nexans will provide management, procurement, engineering, manufacturing and testing activities for the umbilicals and ancillary hardware.The Tortue field is located approximately 120 km offshore the coast of Mauritania and Senegal and its subsea system includes a total of 4 wells.
Oil and Gas - Upstream subseaMay 7, 2019
• New all-electric actuated subsea boosting station is set to improve recovery from Vigdis by around 11 million barrels of oil.
• Boosting station will be powered by an innovative Nexans power umbilical that combines high voltage power supply and umbilical functions in a single cable cross-section.
• The two-year contract is valued at around 10 million Euros.
Oil and Gas - Upstream subseaJun 28, 2018
Nexans has been awarded a major contract to provide complex umbilicals with power, fiber-optic and hydraulic elements for the next stage of the multi-phased Snøhvit development.
Oil and Gas - Upstream subseaJul 10, 2017
Nexans announced today that Nexans Norway signed a five-year Global Framework Agreement with BP covering the engineering, procurement and construction of umbilical and Direct Electrical Heating (DEH) systems and ancillary equipment.