Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories
The annual on- and offshore WindEurope Conference & Exhibition will take place in Bilbao, Spain, from 2-4 April 2019. Prospects for wind in Spain are looking bright again with national plans to build more than 4 GW of onshore wind by 2020, and 2.5 GW a year up to 2030. Even floating offshore wind is on the agenda.
Bjorn Sanden, Nexans Technical Director for Subsea and Land Systems and Europacable expert, will take part in the panel discussion
“Towards commercialisation of floating offshore wind”.
When: Tuesday, 2 April 2019, 15:15 - 16:45
Where: Luxua 1
What you will learn:
- State of the art of the current FOW development and public policies supporting FOW.
- Lessons learned from existing projects.
- Key challenges: costs and financing, supply chain, harbours and infrastructure.
- Perspectives of floating wind: industry and national ambitions.
- Innovation priorities.
Want to know more and register for the session: click here