Nexans rewarded at the Institutional Investors 2020 All-Europe Executive Team SurveySep 11, 2020
Paris La Défense, September 11th, 2020 – Nexans reached top-ranking in the Institutional Investor’s 2020 All-Europe Executive Team sixteenth annual survey within Capital Goods.
- Christopher Guérin, Nexans CEO, was recognized the Best CEO Small & Mid-Cap by investors. Nexans Group ranked third as Most Honored Company Small & Mid-Cap and fifth as Most Honored Company Overall.
- Jean-Christophe Juillard, Nexans CFO, was recognized Best CFO Small & Mid-Cap by investors and ranked third for Best CFOs Overall by investors.
- Aurélia Baudey-Vignaud, Nexans Head of IR, was recognized second Best IR Professional Small & Mid-Cap by investors and was ranked third for Best IR Professionals Small & Mid-Cap by all voters.
The awards of the Institutional Investor survey are the acknowledgment by the financial community on the clarity and consistency of Nexans’ strategic plan as well as the ability of the Group to meet expectations.
The annual Institutional Investor survey reflects the opinions from close to 1,200 investment professionals, buy-side analysts, money managers and sell-side researchers from more than 500 firms. All votes are weighted by rating and attributes within each category were aggregated to create the CEO, CFO, IR Professional, IR Program, ESG and Investor Day rankings. The overall rankings in each of the categories are based on combined buy- and sell-side votes.
Small & Mid-Cap by investors. Nexans Group ranked third as Most Honored Company Small & Mid-Cap and fifth as Most Honored Company Overall.
Best CFO Small & Mid-Cap by investors and ranked third for Best CFOs Overall by investors.
second Best IR Professional Small & Mid-Cap by investors and was ranked third for Best IR Professionals Small & Mid-Cap by all voters.
CEOs were rated on their credibility, leadership and communication. CFOs were rated on their ability in capital allocation, financial stewardship and communication. For the Investor Relations programs, companies were rated on the following attributes: productivity of NDR/road shows/conferences; conference calls; business and market knowledge; responsiveness; authority and credibility; timing of financial disclosure; consistency of financial disclosure; and granularity of financial disclosure. 2020 Europe Executive Team Small and Mid-Cap Companies ranking, where we recognized companies with less than $10 billion in market capitalization.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories