Partageons l'économie 2022
Radio France, Studio 221
Paris, FranceView on map
The war between Russia and Ukraine, which is reshuffling the energy cards in Europe, will not change anything: the ecological transition remains, more than ever, the big issue of the century.
And in order to succeed, finance will have to be reoriented to serve a more sustainable world, more respectful of the climate and of people, within the framework of a more "responsible" capitalism.
It is in this context that the 3rd edition of Partageons l'Économie is being held, where we will debate the future of finance through the revolution that the rise of ESG criteria will bring about.
Christophe Guérin, CEO of Nexans and Rodolphe Durand, Professor at HEC Paris, Academic Director of the Society & Organizations Center will discuss the following topic:
ESG, the name of your new boss: inventing the company of the 21st century?
See you on May 9 at Radio France for the following topics
- What if finance became our ally?
- ESG: what are we talking about? Why can it change everything?
- ESG criteria, SRI label, taxonomy: how to find your way around?
- ESG, the name of your new boss: inventing the company of the 21st century?
- France, future leader in green and responsible finance?
- United States, Europe: who will define the global standards for sustainable finance?
- Finance on the way out of carbon, instructions for use
- Towards a market standard and ESG benchmarks
- ESG data, non-financial accounting: the need for standardization
- Is the mission-driven company a good answer?
- Pipo or bingo: is green finance just an illusion?
- For an impact economy: towards frugal finance?
Paris - France Add to calendar
2023 Kepler Cheuvreux Digital ESG conference Jun 1, 2023
- Virtual Add to calendar
Toronto - Canada Add to calendar
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Ivory Coast
- North West Africa