- RATP Connect (formerly known as Telcité) is the French leader in « dark fiber ».
- Over the past 15 years RATP Connect has been using Nexans cables to develop an extensive optical network serving the Île de France region around Paris.
- In December 2018 RATP Connect decided to entrust Nexans’ Logistics & Solutions Centre in Nanterre with the delivery of fiber optic cables and associated logistics services.
- Need for more flexibility in storage and delivery.
- Limited storage capacity.
- No OTIF rate tracking.
- Very limited timeframe for new logistics service implementation.
- No idea on the stock availability.
- Dedicated storage of cables and optical accessories including storage bays, real-time stock monitoring, monthly activity, reviews, and annual stock inventory.
- Optional delivery by Nexans in the Paris region.
- Urgent delivery option.
- On-demand off-site cutting to size.
- Urgent services on-demand.
Select your country to find our products and solutions