KEYLIOS® Solar Tracker
Supporting transition to renewable energies
Nexans Solar Tracker: a unique design for unique customer benefits
A revolutionary single axis tracker technology
- A solar tracker is a rotating structure that optimizes the orientation of solar panels along the day to maximize energy output.
- Solar Trackers allow 15% to 30% additional yield compared with fix-mounted solar structures
- NST designed a robust and modular product that can be installed in areas not suitable for traditional trackers
Lightweight and robust lattice structure
- Highly resilient design, insensitive to destructive aerodynamic phenomena
- Capacity to operate under a wide range of conditions, even in strong winds
Two foundations only
- Pre-assembled structure
- Optimized onsite logistics Lower assembly cost
- Optimized onsite logistics with industrialized assembly workshop
- Pre-assembled structure
- Lower assembly cost
- High-speed assembly
Your challenge as Solar Developper
In some countries and regions, availability of terrains for solar development is becoming more critical. Developing competitive solar farms on terrains that are not suitable to trackers can be challenging: installation costs can be high due to various criteria such steep slopes; drilled foundations can be expensive or even forbidden. Typical examples are former landfills, industrial wastelands, old quarries etc. but also hilly terrains or unstable grounds.
- Nexans Keylios 2V trackers come with a disruptive design that allows them to carry up to 40 modules per foundation.
- They require 3 to 7 times less foundations that traditional trackers for a given ouput, depending whether you compare to 1V or 2V trackers, and whether you use drilled piles or concrete foundations.
- Compatible with all foundation types, drilled or superficial
- Up to 75% saving on installation cost
- Possibility to develop competitively terrains that were previously unsuitable to solar trackers
Key facts about Nexans Solar Technologies
Our mission at Nexans Solar Technologies is to support a mandatory evolution to a cleaner energy future. Our team has designed and developed an innovative single-axis solar tracker solution adapted for all types of solar farms, big and small. Our disruptive KEYLIOS® Solar Tracker design will allow you to expand the range of exploitable lands and diversify the type of sites where you can harvest sun energy more efficiently.
Nexans Solar Technologies (NST) is a fabless designer and provider of trackers to utility scale solar farm developers and installers
Compliant with EUROCODE & so ASCE7-10 certified by DNV-GL and APAVE
Marked certified by APAVE
Our latest project
Nexans Solar Technologies signs its first KEYLIOS® Solar Trackers contract for Reden’s solar parks in France
Select your country to find our products and solutions