Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories
Environment, Social and Governance
Nexans Environment, Social and Governance commitments (ESG)
Learn more about what the commitments of Nexans with regards ESG and discover concrete examples, actions, future plans, measurement score-cards in area of ESG.
Watch the corresponding videos dedicated to each pillar:
- Mission and purpose - Christopher Guérin, Nexans Chief Executive Officer.
- Environment - Vincent Dessale, Chief Operating Officer and Senior Executive Vice President Of Building & Territories Northern Business Group and Laurence Vandaele, Corporate CSR Director and Secretary General for the Nexans Foundation.
- Social - David Dragone, Senior Corporate Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer, CSR & Communication.
- Governance - Nino Cusimano, Senior Corporate Vice President & General Counsel and Secretary General; Jean Mouton, Chairman of the Board; Anne Lebel, Lead Independent director; Anne-Sophie Herelle, Permanent representative of BPI France Participations; Oscar Hasbun, Director proposed by Invexans Limited (UK) (Quiñenco group).
- Conclusion and next steps: the best is yet to come - Christopher Guérin, Nexans Chief Executive Officer.