Environment, Social and Governance
Nexans Environment, Social and Governance commitments (ESG)
Learn more about what the commitments of Nexans with regards ESG and discover concrete examples, actions, future plans, measurement score-cards in area of ESG.
Watch the corresponding videos dedicated to each pillar:
- Mission and purpose - Christopher Guérin, Nexans Chief Executive Officer.
- Environment - Vincent Dessale, Chief Operating Officer and Senior Executive Vice President Of Building & Territories Northern Business Group and Laurence Vandaele, Corporate CSR Director and Secretary General for the Nexans Foundation.
- Social - David Dragone, Senior Corporate Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer, CSR & Communication.
- Governance - Nino Cusimano, Senior Corporate Vice President & General Counsel and Secretary General; Jean Mouton, Chairman of the Board; Anne Lebel, Lead Independent director; Anne-Sophie Herelle, Permanent representative of BPI France Participations; Oscar Hasbun, Director proposed by Invexans Limited (UK) (Quiñenco group).
- Conclusion and next steps: the best is yet to come - Christopher Guérin, Nexans Chief Executive Officer.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories