Safe and secure power solutions to meet your high standards and reduce the cost-of-ownership of your network.
Nexans considers that continuous training is essential for the safety at high voltage work sites.The health and safety of those who work on sites - both service providers and Nexans personnel - are key priorities.
The Nexans High Voltage Training Center in Calais, created in 2006, aims to train all players in high voltage from 60 kV to 500 kV ... and more
- More than 180 training sessions deployed for its employees and customers across more than 20 countries
- Standard courses as well as dedicated and tailored modules according to needs. These training courses can be theoretical and / or practical
- The necessary facilities are available on our site in Calais but the HVTC also has the ability to deliver training at work sites or in our customers' premises
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories