Bessakerfjellet Wind farm
MARKETWind farms - Onshore
- The Bessakerfjellet wind farm comprises the areas of Mehøgda, Storhøgda and Blåfjellet in Roan municipality in the county of Sør-Trøndelag.
- The installation consists of 25 wind turbines, each with an output of 2.3 MW. Average annual production is estimated at 176 GWh.
- The customer required a complete solution with specially adapted unspliced TSLF-O 24 kV cable lengths, from the secondary station to the turbines and between the turbines.
- The distance between the turbines is approximately 200 to 300 metres.
- A potential need for fibre to be blown in at a later date.
- In order to reduce costs, each length and drum were uniquely marked to ensure simple and efficient progress in the project.
- The wind farm is managed remotely from TrønderEnergi’s control centre via fibre cables that were blown into the TSLF-O cables, the three power phases having been twisted along with three empty tubes in the spaces between the twists to allow the future blowing of fibre cables.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories