Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories
Bessakerfjellet Wind farm
MARKETWind farms - Onshore
- The Bessakerfjellet wind farm comprises the areas of Mehøgda, Storhøgda and Blåfjellet in Roan municipality in the county of Sør-Trøndelag.
- The installation consists of 25 wind turbines, each with an output of 2.3 MW. Average annual production is estimated at 176 GWh.
- The customer required a complete solution with specially adapted unspliced TSLF-O 24 kV cable lengths, from the secondary station to the turbines and between the turbines.
- The distance between the turbines is approximately 200 to 300 metres.
- A potential need for fibre to be blown in at a later date.
- In order to reduce costs, each length and drum were uniquely marked to ensure simple and efficient progress in the project.
- The wind farm is managed remotely from TrønderEnergi’s control centre via fibre cables that were blown into the TSLF-O cables, the three power phases having been twisted along with three empty tubes in the spaces between the twists to allow the future blowing of fibre cables.