Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories
Viking Ocean Cruises ships with Safe Return to Port technology
- Four new Viking Ocean Cruises ships being constructed by Fincantieri
- 473-cabin ships have a gross tonnage of 48,000 tons.
- Safe Return to Port (SRtP), introduced by the International Maritime Organization, specifies that critical systems and services must remain operational on passenger ships for at least three hours long enough for them to either make a safe return to port or evacuate the ship if a serious incident occurs
- The cables not only need to be fi re resistant, they must also withstand both physical shock loads and the thermal shocks.
- 1,100 km of cables delivered
- Nexans developed advanced fi re resistant SRtP (Safe return to Port) products for enhanced safety on board
- LRS certifi cation.