High Speed Lines
- High Speed Rail Line realization: more than 630 km between Milan – Turin, Milan – Bologna, Bologna – Florence, Rome – Naples.
- MV cables HEPR insulated, according to RFI specs. For the tunnel installations, all cables must be halogen-free, fire retardant, flame retardant (NF EN 60332-1-2), no toxic or corrosive gases in case of fire according to EN 50266 – 50267 – 50268 standard, IMQ certified.
- Deliver a global solution for power, signalling and telecom cabling
- Orders from Saturno Consortium (Alstom, Ansaldo, Balfour Beatty, Sirti) for cable supplies.
- 4,3 km of 132 kV high voltage HEPR cable.
- 270 km of Medium Voltage HEPR cable, 50% HFFR and FR.
- 140 km of Medium Voltage XLPE cable.
- More than 3.200 km of Signalling cables, various type, 2.500 km rubber type.
- 454 km of cables for 8/16 SM fiber optic networks.
- 425 km of telecom copper cables (different pair and quads count).
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories