Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories
Lighter weight and increased efficiency on Sukhoï Superjet 100
PARTNERSHIPSukhoï Civil Aicraft Company (SCAC)
- Nexans developed new specs of cables for the manufacturing of the Sukhoï Superjet 100 regional jet, designed and spearheaded by the Sukhoï Civil Aicraft Company (SCAC) in Russia.
- Designed to compete internationally with its An-148, Embraer E-Jet and Bombardier CSeries counterparts, the Superjet 100 claims substantially lower operating costs, at a lower purchase price of $35 million.
- During the development phase, Nexans have supported Sukhoi and brought new technologies on all the aerospace range of cables: lightweight on hookup wires, fire-resistant cables, high frequency on data cables.