Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories
Titanex, made to survive
The TITANEX® flexible rubber cable range offers exceptional performances and is designed to release you from all your constraints. Robust yet flexible, TITANEX® is easy to use and withstands the toughest of conditions, such as hard-wearing situations, extreme temperatures and most chemicals.
For more than 50 years the TITANEX® cable range properties have been recognized as the best choice for all mobile and fixed installations in industrial environments such as construction sites, cranes, machines tools, factories, generators etc.
TITANEX® is also suitable for public environments and temporary events such as festivals or sports competitions, where the cable is often laid directly on the ground with no protection.
Robust cables for heavy situation
- used for mobile and fixed installations;
- 90°C maximum temperature at the core for fixed and protected installations;
- application up to 1kV;
- exceeded the requirement number of cycles as required by the standard (by 5 times);
- flexible cable for easy installation;
- long lasting marking to help cable identification;
- optimum performance of flame retardant properties;
- good resistance against aggressive chemicals and oils.
TITANEX® Made to survive