Pole solution – Pulling and winding technique
Fast aerial deployment - Easy subscriber access
Build your FTTH network with KINOPTIC solutions
Short description of the solution
The aerial solution is probably the fastest and most flexible way to fullfill a deployment of an aerial FTTH system. Nexans can today provide you with four different ADSS versions and one drop version with messenger steel wire:
- pre-connected ADSS cables for Point 2 Point networks based on UPC-connectors
- pre-connected ADSS cables for GPON networks based on APC-connectors
- pre-connected ADSS cables for RF-overlay networks based on APC- and UPC-connectors
- spliced version based on ADSS cables with coiling managing systems
All four ADSS versions have the same cable construction, suspension and closure design. The pre-connected versions use MU adapters and connectors with high flexibility and the highest quality.
The drop version with messenger wire is one of the most compact versions in the market, providing 1 or 2 fibers integrated between two FRP strength members.
All versions can be mixed together, and give you CAPEX benefits like no other aerial system.
All versions give you freedom to connect any subscriber at any time for any season !
Advantages of the solution
- High speed and low CAPEX FTTH deployment and optimised usage of pole infrastructure
- A reliable system faster and cheaper to establish than a burried network
- Adaptable to P2P, GPON and RF-overlay solutions
- Easy subscriber plug-in on demand and easy splicing system providing positive OPEX
Benefits of the solution
- From 1 to 288 fibre cables
- Easy assembly fittings
- Small practical closures in both versions
- Adjustable pole and wall fixations
- Pre-connected system - direct plug and play - or spliced system with easycoiling™ system for cables
- Easy access to connect subscribers
- Point 2 Point convertible
- PON convertible up to 1/32 splitters with MU-adapters
- RF-overlay convertible with APC and UPC connectors
|Rotating coiling frame and closure||Suspension and slim ADSS cables||Coiling section and access closure easycoiling™|
Components and installations
|Branching point activates all access points||Access points for plug-in subscriber cables||Access points for splicing subscriber cables|
Scheme of a typical installation
|Rotating coiling frame easycoiling™||Pre-connectorised access cable||Access closure with pre-connectorised access cable|