EWEA Copenhagen 2012
April 16-19, 2012 - Copenhagen - Denmark
Where to find us ?
Hall C4, Booth B30
Here you may download the floorplan
Center Boulevard 5
2300 Copenhagen S
Request your free guest card to access the exhibition.
Discover on our booth Nexans dedicated solutions
- WINDLINK®: reliable, high-performance cable solutions for wind turbines worldwide
- Windlink LV / MV highly reliable loop rubber cables
- Windlink® cable sets and kits equip Nordex turbines
- Turnkey cable solutions to better deploy your windfarm infrastructure
- Anholt Offshore Wind Farm project
- Subsea cables: innovative and reliable solutions for offshore and inland waters
- Power accessories: integrated solutions with compact accessories
Event web site
With energy as the basis of its development, Nexans, worldwide expert in the cable industry, offers an extensive range of cables and cabling systems. The Group is a global player in the infrastructure, industry, building and Local Area Network markets. Nexans addresses a series of market segments: from energy, transport and telecom networks to shipbuilding, oil and gas, nuclear power, automotives, electronics, aeronautics, material handling and automation. Nexans is a responsible industrial company that regards sustainable development as integral to its global and operational strategy. Continuous innovation in products, solutions and services, employee development and engagement, and the introduction of safe industrial processes with limited environmental impact are among the key initiatives that place Nexans at the core of a sustainable future. With an industrial presence in 40 countries and commercial activities worldwide, Nexans employs 24,500 people and had sales in 2011 of 7 billion euros. Nexans is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris, compartment A. For more information, please consult: www.nexans.com or www.nexans.mobi
EWEA 2013 Annual Event will provide exhibitors the opportunity to showcase their products and services to more than 10,000 individuals from the entire wind energy supply chain coming from across Europe and beyond.