Select your country
To stay close to our customers, our local websites provide detailed local product information and datasheets, local sales contacts and dedicated online services.
Please choose your country in the list below.
If your country is not listed, please use the Contact Us button at the right.
LV/MV power control and instrumentation IEC
- Fire-resistance: they can function for longer periods of time (up to 3h) and pass higher fire temperature tests (up to 1000° C) with water spray
- High durability for rough seas and severe climatic conditions & ultra-cold cable operability
- Easy installation through high flexibility, light weight, convenient strippability and handy pulling
HV power cables and accessories
- Broad experience in HV cables and accessories (terminations, etc.)
- Advanced design and technology, including customized solutions
- Support in design, installation and commissioning
Offshore Bridles and Over Water Umbilicals
Each offshore bridle system presents unique engineering challenges that require experienced, innovative thinking to deliver a connecting apparatus that provides reliable service in extremely harsh, dynamic operating environments.
Ultra-cold cable that meets the arctic challenge. It is the first oil & gas cable on the market qualified for extremely low temperatures in accordance with NEK606 and IEC60092-350.
Variable Frequency Drive cables
Nexans’ VFD cables are designed to improve EMC protection and the operating performance of variable frequency drive systems used with bow and side thrusters, movable pod propulsion systems, winches, top drives, lifts and motors on platforms, drilling ships and FPSOs.
GEXOL® IEEE 1580 Power, Control and Instrumentation (LV)
Gexol® World Class Oil & Gas Cables are the industry’s standard for premium power, control and instrumentation performance.
High-speed transmission, flame-retardant, fire-resistant, UV- and mud-resistant cables
Nexans offers a standard line of loop packages for the leading global top drive manufacturers. For unusual operations, such as deep water offshore drilling, Nexans provides custom designs that deliver longer service life and higher drilling productivity.