- 225kV power links between the substations of “Calan” and “Plaine Haute” via “Mur de Bretagne” Substation
- Project awarded by the French TSO “Rte” (Réseau de transport d’électricité)
- Design, manufacture and install a 76 km circuit in underground ducts to strengthen the west region network reliability.
- A new 225kV XLPE cable system to be completed toward November 2017
- Close control of QHSE standards during installation via regular audits and tool box talks
- Use of Jointing container transferred directly on top of the concrete Joint bays
- Supporting function centralized to enhance Project Management efficiency (Human Resources and Purchasing)