Select your country
To stay close to our customers, our local websites provide detailed local product information and datasheets, local sales contacts and dedicated online services.
Please choose your country in the list below.
If your country is not listed, please use the Contact Us button at the right.
- For the wiring of electronic equipment in low voltage applications
- Conform to EN 50306 requirements
- For applications where weight and space is an issue
- A 125°C conductor temperature is allowed for a 20,000 hours cumulative working time
Power cables with reduced insulation thickness
- For switching station and control panels through cable ducts, pipes and tubes in line with EN 50343
- Conform to EN 50264 requirements
- A 120°C conductor temperature is allowed for a 20,000 hours cumulative working time
High temperature flexible power cables
- For applications where high temperature is required to save cable weight.
- Conform to EN 50382 requirements
- Withstand extreme temperature (from -50°C to 150°C)
- A 140°C conductor temperature is allowed for a 20,000 hours cumulative working time for 120°C types
- Meets the current needs for interoperability of trains and railway equipment throughout Europe (ERTMS)
- Adapted for data transmission up to 600 MHz, with performance close to that of Category 7 cables
- Databus cables for passenger video services/surveillance and vital equipment, coaxial cables for rail traffic management and train control, optical fiber cables to bring high bandwidth for onboard services
Fire resistant cables
- Control and power cables that can be used in safety systems (emergency lighting, fire detection, warning systems, door opening, etc.) for control or power feeding
- Ensure the integrity of electrical circuits for a certain time after the fire started surviving more than 90 minutes when tested according to EN 45545-2
HV loops and accessories
- Flexible HV FLAMEX® (N)TMCGCHXOE or PANTO cables
- Separable connectors and terminations for inside or outside use
- End-to-end customized HV loop solutions including mounting of each single component and electrical testing
Hybrid, jumper and high-temperature cables
- To supply power in each coach,
- To transmit information between coaches and between chassis and bogie inside a coach