Innovative offshore vessels for Arctic environment
- Two new offshore vessels manufactured by Asenav shipyard in Chile delivered to Maersk Supply Service
- The vessels will replace existing vessels in Canadian offshore market
- Dedicated to iceberg management, anchor handling, general support of drilling rigs, including essential supplies.
- Set new standards for low emission levels
- Improve operational efficiency and uptime in the offshore industry in deepwater and harsh environments.
- MV power cables for backbone and propulsion systems
- New cable-dependent technologies achieved energy reduction of up to 25%
- Intelligent solutions for new designs involving VFD power, ventilation and cooling.