Francilien suburban train – Bombardier
- Up to 2015, Bombardier will provide 172 train sets and 1,321 cars for Francilien suburban trains.
- Meet SNCF’s stringent requirements in terms of safety, reliability, maintainability and life cycle costs
- Redesign of critical elements like doors, back-up controls, secure data transmission between trains
- Comprehensive IP-based communications package.
- Cables complying with both EN and NFF standards
- 25,000 km of Nexans specialised FLAMEX® rail cable solutions to support power, control and data applications
- A total service including design, development, value engineering, bulk manufacturing, supply chain management and redesign-to-cost engineering services.