Upgrading of largest refinery in Kenya
- Modernization and upgrading by Kenya Petroleum Refineries (KPRL) of the largest refinery in Kenya in order to increase capacity.
- Use quality products according to IEC specifications.
- Speed-up the delivery to complete the refurbishment before the new berths of Mombasa port are completed and enabled for tankers.
- Nexans provides all IEC standard products from its unit in Egypt.
- KPRL, formerly owned by Shell, chooses Nexans on the basis of its extensive track record and reference list.