Multidwelling solution – Multi-operator architectures
Build your FTTH network with KINOPTIC solutions
Short description of the solution
PMI/PRI product range :
- Interface between Operator network & subscriber network
- Share 1 or several fiber per subscriber
- Between several operator
Since the deployment of the last miles represents huge investments, this solution allows :
- sharing investments among several operators
- improving payback by proposing other operators a subscriber access offer
- convincing buildings owners to deploy by showing compatibility with all services from all players.
Simple concept :
- On the privative side, every single fibre connected to a potential subscriber is going to the rear part of a patch panel.
- On the front side of the same patch panel, any operator can connect its own fiber.
Fully compatible with PON or Point to Point architecture.
Benefits of the solution
Wide range :
- Cabinet (PMI)/ Frame(PRI maxi) / wall box (PRI)
- 1 or several fibers/subscriber
- Product range by number of subscribers.
Modular and progressive concept:
- Initial investment for:
- - the connection of the subscriber’s fiber
- - 1rst operator module
- Compatible with additionnal operators, that needs to invest on demand in their own module
Demarcation point between :
- Operator’s network
- Subscriber’s network
So this solution includes 2 different locked areas :
- the privative area installed at once and rarely re-accessed (maintenance only)
- the operator area for the subscriber connections or disconnections.
Can be provided pre-cabled (preconnectorised vertical cable, splitter) for fast installation.
Scheme of a typical installation