Services - Full life-cycle maintenance
To protect the value of your HV fluid-filled cable network
As grids continue to expand and evolve, several cable types co-exist in a complex transmission network : paper-insulated, fluid filled cables, mass-impregnated, as well as cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) cables. A a manufacturer of both cable types, we also offer the best solution for combining and integrating oil-filled and XLPE cables in one network.
You want your network to survive well beyond its projected life-span without compromising safety, quality of service and power availability.
That is why Nexans has developed a full maintenance package that meets your long-term expectations. As an active manufacturer of traditional fluid-filled cables and accessories and latest-generation HV cables, only Nexans can provide Through-Life Support.
Our services package for fluid-filled cable networks comprises :
- A rapid-response service with free hotline to reach our on-call staff (and not a call center)
- A Premium Hotline Service is available 24/7 if full round-the-clock coverage is needed
- Life Cycle Management
- Advanced testing and simulation
- Training in both old and new cable and accessory technology
- Environmentally safe oil draining, dismantling and recycling
This modular service is available in 5 core European countries with extensive fluid-filled cables in their networks : France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland and Norway. With our global manufacturing presence we can also provide fluid-filled cables, accessories, maintenance and upgrades to other European countries as well as the Middle East, North and South America, Australia and Southeast Asia.