USAN deepwater oilfield – Nigeria
- The field development plan comprises 23 producer wells and 19 water and gas injector wells tied back to a floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) unit with a storage capacity of 2 million barrels of oil.
- High levels of product quality and project management are required.
- USAN is the biggest FPSO project in the world: 320 m in length, 61 m in width, 32 m in depth, and a weight of 114,000 tons.
- Production of 30 individual lengths of cable.
- Outer Sheath: Halogen free, thermoset compound SHF2 or low smoke PVC.