High-voltage cables for transmission
- Onshore AC transmission:
- cables ranging from 60 kV to 500 kV, XLPE insulated
- used for power transmission between the onshore wind farm substation to the central grid.
- Offshore AC transmission:
- submarine cables ranging from 60 kV to 500 kV with various designs
- 3-core XLPE cables (60−225 kV)
- single core XLPE up to 400 kV.
- Onshore and offshore DC transmission up to 500 kV applicable for high transmission requirements and long distances:
- mass-impregnated cables with Integrated Return Conductor
- Polymer-based insulated DC cables.
For the Lynn-Inner Dowsing windpark, we supplied and installed a 40 km long export cable to shore.